Monday 20 February 2012

Monday Morning Mish-Mash

This is the pic spam edition of Monday Morning Mish-Mash.

Lots happened this weekend.  I cleared out my queue of a few projects, took the kids to the park, did some more work on my final book in a five-book series, finally figured out how to knit AND purl in the same row, and vegged out on the couch with Fat Cat and a lap full of fluffy, cuddly-soft yarn.

Scarf I made for my MIL
Detail of scarf.  Pretty, simple pattern.
The table in my studio, covered with the essentials.
Fat Cat with his favourite blanket and a bit of finished scarf.
Girl Child at the park
Girl Child at the park wearing her favourite (and coolest!) t-shirt
Boy Child wishing Mum would stop taking photos all the time

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fi

    My favourite photo there is the studio table - I'm not sure why, but I love to see others creative spaces.
    and I feel better if they aren't tooo tidy!

    I have to admit, when you said you sat on the lounge with fat cat - I thought it was a tv programme! (It used to be in Australia, but they took it off air, I think because he didn't wear trousers..)

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that made me laugh! A fat cat sans trousers!

      Thanks for making me giggle!

      Delete