Monday 13 February 2012

Monday Morning Mish-Mash

Hello!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and got to spend lots of time doing what you love.

I managed to accomplish quite a lot this weekend.  I finished crocheting my bag and made some hair scrunchies for Wally and Girl Child, to go along with their Valentine's Day gifts.  I still want to line the bag with some flowery fabric and maybe sew in a little pocket to hold my Burt's Bees lip balm and my cellphone, so when I'm totally done with it, I'll post a photo.

Some of Girl Child's scrunchies

Some of Wally's scrunchies

The rest of Wally's scrunchies

I also started making these great self-watering planters and began teaching myself to knit. I'm not finding it as easy as teaching myself to crochet, probably because there's two needles to keep track of, but I have faith that I will eventually get it.  I'm learning mainly so I can knit socks, since I have a fetish for funky-coloured socks.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment