Thursday 23 February 2012

A condundrum...

I am in the process of planning an afghan.  I'm in the colour selection phase now and I'm finding it difficult...almost like picking a tattoo.  I'll be living with this afghan for the rest of my life, and quite possibly one of my children will want to live with it after they've moved out, too.  So, while the choice of patterns was pretty easy--I'm going with Lucy's Ripples--the choice of colours is way more difficult.

I have narrowed it down to one of three choices, using my favourite colour inspiration website, design seeds.  Here are the choices.  Perhaps you can leave me a comment and help me decide?  That'd be swell!

Choice #1 - Artichoke Hues
Choice #2 - Carnival Hues
Choice #3 - Vegetable Hues, without the orange

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Fi,

    My first pick would be vegetable hues, BUT, with the orange :)

    Next would be the carnival hues, then the top one.
    I like the artichoke hues, but I feel it needs something to lift it, if it was repeated over and over in a blanket.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete