Monday 27 February 2012

Monday Morning Mish-Mash

Remember how I've mentioned at least twice now that I'm teaching myself to knit?  And that the whole reason I'm doing this is so that I can make socks?  'Cos I have a fetish, a thing, a longing for funky socks and if I could make my own?  Wow.  That would just be amazingly cool.

My knitting skills are possibly years off from trying this, so in the meantime, my tootsies are cold.  I decided that I needed some slippers or something and searched through Ravelry and found this awesomely neat and simple pattern and whipped up a pair last night while the kids, the Man, and I were watching Dr Who.  (I LOVE YOU DAVID TENNANT!)


They are super comfy and keep my feet warm and best of all?  I can just toss 'em in the wash when they get dirty!  Oh, and I made 'em myself, too.  That's always kinda of a cool feeling, huh?




No comments:

Post a Comment