Saturday 31 March 2012

March Round-Up

Wow.  March went by really, really fast, didn't it?  It seemed to me that it just flashed past in the blink of an eye.  Maybe that's because it was a pretty exciting month for me.  Not only did I open a store, but I finished the first book in my 5-book series and got it out to my beta readers after the first edits were done, and Girl Child made it into the State competition for OM, just one step away from the World Finals.  (I'm going to watch her perform as soon as I'm done posting this.  Wish her luck!)

This month's mosaic is filled with beautiful spring colours--yellow, green, white, blue--and it makes me so happy to see them all here.  Spring is easily my favourite time of year.  I love the sense of renewal and of having the chance to wipe the slate clean and start all over, fresh and brand-new.  In the Springtime, the possibilities of being a better person, of conquering fears, of overcoming mistakes, of setting my feet down a different path seem endless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment