Friday 30 March 2012

F.O. Friday

I have been down with a Stomach Thing since Wednesday night.  I've spent the past 36-ish hours either in bed or in the bathroom.  I'm starting to feel more human, but my stomach is still complaining at me rather loudly.  There is nothing I hate more than being sick!

Luckily I had the foresight to photograph some stuff on Wednesday morning so I'd have a post today for Finished Object Friday.  I've finally completed my Klimt socks and will not be undertaking another sock project again for quite some time.  Second Sock Syndrome is way too annoying!  But they turned out really well, nonetheless, don't you think?



And I finally got my Starling Handbag back from my MIL who graciously lined it for me, using a pretty yellow remnant I found at Hancock Fabrics.  I am utterly in love with this bag.  If you need a new bag or if you'd like to make a pretty and practical gift for someone, I highly recommend this project.  It works up quickly and the finished result is really, really nice.




Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed for the rest of the day.





Send Hannah to OM World Finals!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you feel better soon! those stomach things are the absolute worst!

    starling bag has been on my 'to do' list for ages! yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete