Friday 9 March 2012

Big Cartel

I've decided to dip my toe into the online selling world and try out a completely free website called 'Big Cartel'.  It's sorta like Etsy but they don't charge fees for their basic accounts.  Since I don't have that much to offer right now and since I'm just trying this whole thing out, I don't mind that I'm limited to only five items a month.

Anyway, if you're curious, you can check out Hook and Yarn Creations store right here.  Please stop by and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. It looks interesting - how do people find you on there? Or would you do the marketing mainly through your blog?
    Interested to know how it all works
    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think for now, the majority of my marketing is going to be through here, my Twitter and Facebook accounts, plus word of mouth. There are some other options that Big Cartel offers, such as Google Analytics and things like that, but I'm not quite ready for that level yet!

      Delete