Sunday 25 March 2012

Good Things

Inspired by this post from Pip at Meet Me At Mike's, I've decided to make a wee list of Good Things that I've experienced today.  Maybe I'll make this a regular Sunday thing.

  • Lunch outside on the front patio with The Man and The Children
  • Getting over 200 pages in my 700-page manuscript edited
  • Seeing pictures of my friends' babies on Facebook
  • Girl Child volunteering to sweep the patio and the walk
  • The sweet, unguarded sound of Boy Child's singing when he doesn't know I'm listening
  • Digging in the earth and planting things




What are your Sunday Good Things?



Send Hannah to OM World Finals!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday things:
    - running a half marathon
    - napping for an hour to recover
    - roast dinner guilt free after racing
    - legs up on the sofa with my knitting all evening!

    I love Sundays!
    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete