Friday 27 January 2012

Universal Craft Blog Directory

And now for something completely different...

I just discovered what will hopefully be the single largest collection of Crafting Blogs on the planet.  It's located over at CraftyRie's and has a huge selection of user-added blogs.  Just taking a look at random links, there's crocheting and knitting, needlepoint and cross-stich, paper crafting, scrapbooking...a veritable plethora of craftiness.  (Gosh, I love that word--plethora.  Makes me think of that film, The Three Amigos.)

I added Hook and Yarn to it and now, if you follow this convenient little button, you can add yours to the bunch, too.  If you haven't already, that is.  You probably have.  I'm usually the last to post cool stuff like this.

CraftyRie

No comments:

Post a Comment