Monday 30 April 2012

Still here...

Yes, I'm still here.  I'm still crocheting.  I just haven't felt much like writing anything.  I mean, I post free stuff to win and exactly one person enters the contest.  I post fun things like the Pay It Forward entry where all you have to do is leave a comment and you'll get free crocheted items in the post from yours truly, and no one leaves a comment.  So it got me thinking...  What's the point?  I feel like I'm talking to myself when I write these things.  No one comments; how do I know that people are even reading?

Blerg.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you should take it too personally. The blog world is huge, I think it's hard to be noticed :(

    I also find that linking up with others (like tamis amis) helps with building a community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't take it personally. I got behind on reading the blogs I follow and commenting and missed out on your giveaway. I must admit I didn't comment on anyone's pay it forward posts. I never know how fit I'm going to be so don't join in (just in case). If you ever have anything you want to link on any day please feel free to do so on my blog. i know how hard it is when you are first starting out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really trying hard not to take it personally, but it really bewilders and frustrates me when I see that between 20 and 40 people visiting every day and all these posts I write going without comments or participants. It really makes me wonder why I'm doing this. I know people are reading; I just wish they'd comment, too.

    ReplyDelete