Friday 20 April 2012

F.O. Friday

Phew!  I've been crocheting up a storm here at Casa Skye, trying to finish a few things before my niece's second birthday party on Sunday.  She's actually already two--her birthday was the 6th--but since both of her parents work in the tax industry, they waited until after Tax Day to throw her a big bash.  Smart thinking on their part, huh?

Anyway, here is the completed tunic/dress/thingie I showed you a preview of a few weeks back.  It'll be paired with white leggings and I think it'll be oh-so cute on her.



And here is the little purse I made her.  She is obsessed with purses; she's always dragging her mother's around and taking a peek into mine or my MIL's.  So I made her one of her own.  This is another project that I would have loved to keep for myself--even though I already have a Starling Bag of my own!  I just love the bright, Spring-time colours of this bag.


Isn't it so darling?!  And it's the perfect size for a toddler, too.  I plan on getting her some pretend things that grown-up ladies carry in their bags--make-up, a wee mobile, maybe a little wallet and keys, too.

Don't forget about my Free Yarn Giveaway!  Be sure to enter to win three skeins of cuddly-soft, creamy white yarn from Loops & Threads!


3 comments:

  1. *Squeal* That little dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a picture she will look in those adorable items. Too cool.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that tunic - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete